Assassins Index du Forum

Assassins Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

BIENVENUE 

LE CLAN ASSASSINS

Nat King Cole Discography Torrent Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Assassins Index du Forum -> BESOINS -> BESOINS POUR LE DOJO
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davneryd

Masculin
Point(s): 583
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Juil - 13:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nat King Cole Discography Torrent Download Répondre en citant

Nat King Cole Discography Torrent Download > tinyurl.com/y9ph5hbb

Nat King Cole Discography Torrent Download

e1977f8242
Nat,,,"King",,,Cole*,,,The,,,Very,,,Thought,,,Of,,,You,,,(Album,,,,Comp),,,23,,,versions,,,Capitol,,,Records,,,New,,,Zealand,,,1958,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,23,,,versions,,,Louis,,,,Blues,,,,Analogue,,,,Productions,,,,/,,,,APO,,,,(Analogue,,,,Production,,,,Originals),,,,(),,,,1958,,,,The,,,,Swingin',,,,Side,,,,Capitol,,,,(),,,,1958,,,,Cole,,,,Espaol,,,,Capitol,,,,(),,,,1958,,,,The,,,,Very,,,,Thought,,,,of,,,,You,,,,DCC,,,,Compact,,,,Classics,,,,(),,,,1959,,,,To,,,,Whom,,,,It,,,,May,,,,Concern,,,,Collectors',,,,Choice,,,,Music,,,,(),,,,1959,,,,Welcome,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Club,,,,Audio,,,,Fidelity,,,,/,,,,EMI,,,,(),,,,1959,,,,A,,,,Mis,,,,Amigos,,,,Collectors',,,,Choice,,,,Music,,,,(),,,,1960,,,,Nat,,,,King,,,,Cole,,,,at,,,,the,,,,Sands,,,,Capitol,,,,/,,,,Blue,,,,Note,,,,(),,,,1960,,,,Tell,,,,Me,,,,All,,,,About,,,,Yourself,,,,Capitol,,,,/,,,,Universal,,,,(),,,,1960,,,,Wild,,,,Is,,,,Love,,,,Collectors',,,,Choice,,,,Music,,,,(),,,,1960,,,,The,,,,Magic,,,,of,,,,Christmas,,,,Capitol,,,,(),,,,1960,,,,Every,,,,Time,,,,I,,,,Feel,,,,the,,,,Spirit,,,,Collectors',,,,Choice,,,,Music,,,,(),,,,1961,,,,The,,,,Touch,,,,of,,,,Your,,,,Lips,,,,Capitol,,,,/,,,,Universal,,,,(),,,,1961,,,,String,,,,Along,,,,with,,,,Nat,,,,"King",,,,Cole,,,,(),,,,1962,,,,Ramblin',,,,Rose,,,,Capitol/EMI,,,,Records,,,,(),,,,1962,,,,Dear,,,,Lonely,,,,Hearts,,,,Capitol,,,,/,,,,Universal,,,,(),,,,1962,,,,Nat,,,,King,,,,Cole,,,,Sings,,,,the,,,,Blues,,,,,VolHis,,rich,,,husky,,voice,,and,,careful,,enunciation,,,and,,the,,warmth,,,intimacy,,,and,,good,,humor,,of,,his,,approach,,to,,singing,,,allowed,,him,,to,,succeed,,with,,both,,ballads,,and,,novelties,,such,,that,,he,,scored,,over,,100,,pop,,chart,,singles,,and,,more,,than,,two,,dozen,,chart,,albums,,over,,a,,period,,of,,20,,years,,,enough,,to,,rank,,him,,behind,,only,,Sinatra,,as,,the,,most,,successful,,pop,,singer,,of,,his,,generationAt,,the,,same,,time,,,as,,a,,prominent,,African-American,,entertainer,,during,,an,,era,,of,,tumultuous,,change,,in,,social,,relations,,among,,the,,races,,in,,the,,U.S.,,,he,,sometimes,,found,,himself,,out,,of,,favor,,with,,different,,warring,,sidesHis,,,,recording,,,,of,,,,"Unforgettable",,,,peaked,,,,at,,,,only,,,,number,,,,12,,,,on,,,,February,,,,2,,,,,1952,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,went,,,,on,,,,to,,,,become,,,,one,,,,of,,,,his,,,,better,,,,remembered,,,,recordings;,,,,in,,,,1991,,,,,a,,,,version,,,,of,,,,the,,,,song,,,,by,,,,Natalie,,,,Cole,,,,with,,,,the,,,,Nat,,,,King,,,,Cole,,,,recording,,,,dubbed,,,,onto,,,,it,,,,became,,,,a,,,,gold,,,,record,,,,and,,,,won,,,,the,,,,Grammy,,,,Award,,,,for,,,,Record,,,,of,,,,the,,,,YearLess,,well,,remembered,,,however,,,are,,Cole's,,accomplishments,,during,,and,,after,,the,,transitionMacGregor,,,Studios,,,,Los,,,Angeles,,,,CA,,,,January,,,17,,,,1944,,,182-1The,,,Man,,,I,,,LoveCapitol,,,20010,,,,H-220,,,,A-8,,,,T-592;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,183-1Body,,,And,,,Soul-,,,184-1Prelude,,,In,,,C,,,Sharp,,,MinorCapitol,,,20011,,,,H-220,,,,A-8,,,,T-592;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,185-1What,,,Is,,,This,,,Thing,,,Called,,,LoveCapitol,,,20011,,,,H-220,,,,A-8,,,,T-592;,,,V-Disc,,,365;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,*,,,Capitol,,,T-592,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,-,,,Instrumental,,,Classics,,,=,,,Capitol,,,M-11033,,,,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,-,,,Capitol,,,Jazz,,,Classics,,,,VolLouis,,Blues

(Closing,,,Theme)-,,,*,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,,MD18-138,,,,,,The,,,Complete,,,Capitol,,,Recordings,,,Of,,,The,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,ET,,,X-16,,,,,,Peggy,,,Lee,,,/,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,(piano,,,,vocals),,,Oscar,,,Moore,,,(guitar),,,Johnny,,,Miller,,,(bass):,,,same,,,personnel,,,Radio,,,Recorders,,,,Los,,,Angeles,,,,CA,,,,March,,,20,,,,1946,,,ET795-2Just,,,You,,,,Just,,,Me,,,(alternate,,,take)Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET795-1Just,,,You,,,,Just,,,MeCapitol,,,ET,,,B-157;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET796-1I've,,,Got,,,The,,,World,,,On,,,A,,,String-,,,ET797-2Rex,,,Rhumba-,,,ET798-1But,,,She's,,,My,,,Buddy's,,,"Chick"Capitol,,,ET,,,B-160;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET798-2Chant,,,Of,,,The,,,Blues,,,(Dog-gone,,,Unlucky,,,Blues)Capitol,,,ET,,,B-158;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET799-1Rock-A-Bye,,,Basie,,,(instrumental)Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET799-3Lester,,,Leaps,,,In,,,(instrumental)Capitol,,,ET,,,B-158;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET800-1I,,,Don't,,,Know,,,WhyMosaic,,,MR27-138,,,ET800-2I,,,Want,,,To,,,Be,,,Happy,,,(instrumental)-,,,ET800-3I,,,Know,,,That,,,You,,,KnowCapitol,,,ET,,,B-158;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,*,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,,MD18-138,,,,,,The,,,Complete,,,Capitol,,,Recordings,,,Of,,,The,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,ET,,,B-157,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,ET,,,B-160,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,ET,,,B-158,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,(piano,,,,vocals),,,Oscar,,,Moore,,,(guitar),,,Johnny,,,Miller,,,(bass):,,,same,,,personnel,,,Radio,,,Recorders,,,,Los,,,Angeles,,,,CA,,,,April,,,5,,,,1946,,,1069-4What,,,Can,,,I,,,Say,,,After,,,I,,,Say,,,I'm,,,Sorry,,,(alternate,,,take)Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,1069-5What,,,Can,,,I,,,Say,,,After,,,I,,,Say,,,I'm,,,SorryCapitol,,,20061,,,,BD-29;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,1070-1To,,,A,,,Wild,,,Rose,,,(alternate,,,take)Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,1070-2To,,,A,,,Wild,,,RoseCapitol,,,20063,,,,BD-29;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,1071-2Baby,,,,Baby,,,All,,,The,,,TimeMosaic,,,MR27-138,,,*,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,,MD18-138,,,,,,The,,,Complete,,,Capitol,,,Recordings,,,Of,,,The,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,BD-29,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,,VolIn,,1960,,,he,,turned,,his,,attention,,to,,the,,theater,,,putting,,together,,a,,musical,,revue,,intended,,for,,BroadwayAllMusic,,,,AllMovie,,,,SideReel,,,,Celebified,,,,About,,,,FAQ,,,,Feedback,,,,Advertise,,,,Copyright,,,,Policy,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Newsletter,,,,Remove,,,,Ads,,,,2017,,,,AllMusic,,,,,member,,,,of,,,,the,,,,RhythmOne,,,,groupAll,,,,Rights,,,,Reserved,,,,8,,-,,Trio,,Days,,*,,Capitol,,H-1-514,,,,Nat,,'King',,Cole,,-,,10th,,Anniversary,,Album,,,Part,,1,,*,,Capitol,,EAP-2-514,,,,Nat,,'King',,Cole,,-,,10th,,Anniversary,,Album,,*,,Capitol,,EBF-514,,,,Nat,,'King',,Cole,,-,,10th,,Anniversary,,Album,,*,,Capitol,,BD-29,,,,The,,King,,Cole,,Trio,,,VolLouis,,,Blues,,,*,,,Capitol,,,15320,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,-,,,That's,,,A,,,Natural,,,Fact,,,/,,,Flo,,,And,,,Joe,,,*,,,Capitol,,,15418,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,-,,,If,,,You,,,Stub,,,Your,,,Toe,,,On,,,The,,,Moon,,,/,,,Don't,,,Cry,,,,Cry,,,Baby,,,*,,,Capitol,,,15224,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,-,,,Lillette,,,/,,,A,,,Woman,,,Always,,,Understands,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,(piano,,,,vocals),,,Irving,,,Ashby,,,(guitar),,,Johnny,,,Miller,,,(bass):,,,same,,,personnel,,,NYC,,,,November,,,24,,,,1947,,,2529-6Put,,,'Em,,,In,,,A,,,Box,,,,Tie,,,'Em,,,With,,,A,,,Ribbon,,,(And,,,Throw,,,'Em,,,In,,,The,,,Deep,,,Blue,,,Sea)Capitol,,,15080;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,2530-2Blue,,,And,,,SentimentalMosaic,,,MR27-138,,,2531-4I've,,,Got,,,A,,,Way,,,With,,,WomenCapitol,,,15110,,,,H-59,,,,CC-59;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,2532-2My,,,Fair,,,LadyCapitol,,,15085;,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,*,,,Mosaic,,,MR27-138,,,,MD18-138,,,,,,The,,,Complete,,,Capitol,,,Recordings,,,Of,,,The,,,Nat,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,*,,,Capitol,,,H-59,,,,,,The,,,King,,,Cole,,,Trio,,,,Vol(conductor):,,same,,personnel,,Panart,,Studio,,,Havana,,,Cuba,,&,,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,February,,18,,&,,June,,11,,,1958,,17868Tu,,,Mi,,Delirio,,(You,,Are,,My,,Obsession),,(instrumental)Capitol,,W-1031,,,EAP-1031,,17869-39El,,Bodeguero,,(Grocer's,,Cha,,Cha)-,,17870Come,,To,,The,,Mardi,,Gras,,17870-7-Capitol,,(E),,EMS,,1279,,*,,Capitol,,W-1031,,,SW-1031,,,,Nat,,'King',,Cole,,-,,Cole,,Espanol,,*,,Capitol,,(E),,EMS,,1279,,,,The,,Unreleased,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,*,,Capitol,,EAP-1031,,,,Nat,,'King',,Cole,,-,,Cole,,Espanol,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Armando,,Romeu,,Jr.'s,,Orchestra,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Facundo,,Rivero,,Four,,(vocal,,chorus),,unidentified,,orchestra,,,Armando,,Romeu,,JrWishing,,Well,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Clyde,,Reasinger,,,Walt,,Stuart,,(trumpet),,Vince,,Forchetti,,(trombone),,David,,Arben,,,Jerry,,Wigler,,(violin),,John,,Collins,,(guitar),,Charlie,,Harris,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,and,,others,,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,September,,17,,,1963,,24721Wouldn't,,It,,Be,,LoverlyCapitol,,W-2117,,24722I've,,Grown,,Accustomed,,To,,Her,,Face-,,24723I,,Could,,Have,,Danced,,All,,Night-,,*,,Capitol,,W-2117,,,SW-2117,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,Sings,,My,,Fair,,Lady,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Clyde,,Reasinger,,,Walt,,Stuart,,(trumpet),,Vince,,Forchetti,,(trombone),,David,,Arben,,,Jerry,,Wigler,,(violin),,John,,Collins,,(guitar),,Charlie,,Harris,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Corinna,,Manetto,,(chorus),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,and,,others:,,add,,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Corinna,,Manetto,,(chorus),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,September,,18,,,1963,,24724With,,A,,Little,,Bit,,Of,,LuckCapitol,,W-2117,,24725You,,Did,,It-,,24726Show,,Me-,,*,,Capitol,,W-2117,,,SW-2117,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,Sings,,My,,Fair,,Lady,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Clyde,,Reasinger,,,Walt,,Stuart,,(trumpet),,Vince,,Forchetti,,(trombone),,David,,Arben,,,Jerry,,Wigler,,(violin),,John,,Collins,,(guitar),,Charlie,,Harris,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,unidentified,,male,,vocal,,chorus,,,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,and,,others,,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,September,,19,,,1963,,24727I'm,,An,,Ordinary,,ManCapitol,,W-2117,,24728Hymn,,To,,Him-,,24729Get,,Me,,To,,The,,Church,,On,,Time-,,*,,Capitol,,W-2117,,,SW-2117,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,Sings,,My,,Fair,,Lady,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Clyde,,Reasinger,,,Walt,,Stuart,,(trumpet),,Vince,,Forchetti,,(trombone),,David,,Arben,,,Jerry,,Wigler,,(violin),,John,,Collins,,(guitar),,Charlie,,Harris,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Corinna,,Manetto,,(chorus),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,and,,others,,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,September,,20,,,1963,,24730The,,Rain,,In,,SpainCapitol,,W-2117,,24731On,,The,,Street,,Where,,You,,Live-,,*,,Capitol,,W-2117,,,SW-2117,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,Sings,,My,,Fair,,Lady,,1964,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Dick,,Nash,,,Lloyd,,Ulyate,,(trombone),,Kenny,,Shroyer,,(bass,,trombone),,Victor,,Arno,,,Israel,,Baker,,,Bob,,Barene,,,Emil,,Briano,,,Jack,,Gasselin,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Lou,,Raderman,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Paul,,Shure,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,,Jerry,,Vinci,,(violin),,Alvin,,Dinkin,,,Al,,Harshman,,,Lou,,Kievman,,,Paul,,Robyn,,(viola),,William,,Van,,Den,,Burg,,,Joseph,,DiTullio,,,Ed,,Lustgarten,,,Emmett,,Sargeant,,(cello),,Don,,Robertson,,(piano),,James,,Burton,,,Glen,,Campbell,,,John,,Collins,,,Milton,,Norman,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Irving,,Cottler,,(drums),,Dale,,Anderson,,,Milt,,Holland,,(percussion),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,January,,14,,,1964,,51204-11Silver,,Bird,,51205-17My,,True,,Carrie,,LoveCapitol,,5125,,51206-5I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,AnymoreCapitol,,5155,,,T-2118,,51207-4A,,Rag,,,A,,Bone,,,A,,Hank,,Of,,HairCapitol,,5125,,51236-4PeopleCapitol,,5155,,51237-5Let,,Me,,Tell,,You,,,Babe,,*,,Capitol,,T-2118,,,ST-2118,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,Anymore,,*,,Capitol,,5125,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,My,,True,,Carrie,,Love,,/,,A,,Rag,,,A,,Bone,,,A,,Hank,,Of,,Hair,,*,,Capitol,,5155,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,Anymore,,/,,People,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Victor,,Arno,,,Israel,,Baker,,,Emil,,Briano,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Dave,,Frisina,,,Erno,,Neufeld,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,,Jerry,,Vinci,,(violin),,Alvin,,Dinkin,,,Al,,Harshman,,,Gary,,Nuttycombe,,(viola),,William,,Van,,Den,,Burg,,,Kurt,,Reher,,,Joseph,,Saxon,,(cello),,Don,,Robertson,,(piano),,Glen,,Campbell,,,John,,Collins,,,Bobby,,Gibbons,,,Bill,,Pitman,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,May,,27,,,1964,,52116-8Brush,,Those,,Tears,,From,,Your,,EyesCapitol,,T-2118,,52117-17You're,,Crying,,On,,My,,Shoulder-,,52118-6Was,,That,,The,,Human,,Thing,,To,,Do-,,52119-6Only,,Yesterday-,,52137-4Road,,To,,Nowhere-,,*,,Capitol,,T-2118,,,ST-2118,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,Anymore,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Victor,,Arno,,,Israel,,Baker,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Dave,,Frisina,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Erno,,Neufeld,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,,Jerry,,Vinci,,(violin),,Alvin,,Dinkin,,,Al,,Harshman,,,Gary,,Nuttycombe,,(viola),,Ray,,Kramer,,,Ed,,Lustgarten,,,Joseph,,Saxon,,(cello),,Don,,Robertson,,(piano),,Bob,,Bain,,,John,,Collins,,,Bobby,,Gibbons,,,Howard,,Roberts,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,The,,Merry,,Young,,Souls,,(vocal,,group),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor):,,James,,Getzoff,,(violin),,Ray,,Kramer,,,Ed,,Lustgarten,,(cello),,Bob,,Bain,,,Howard,,Roberts,,(guitar),,replaces,,Briano,,,Van,,Den,,Burg,,,Reher,,,Campbell,,,Pitman,,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,May,,28,,,1964,,52133-9Go,,,If,,You're,,GoingCapitol,,T-2118,,52134-7I'm,,Alone,,Because,,I,,Love,,You-,,52135-7Don't,,You,,Remember-,,52136-2I'm,,All,,Cried,,Out-,,52142-12I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,See,,TomorrowCapitol,,5261,,,T-2118,,52143-3You're,,My,,EverythingCapitol,,T-2118,,*,,Capitol,,T-2118,,,ST-2118,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,Anymore,,*,,Capitol,,5261,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,/,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,See,,Tomorrow,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Bobby,,Bryant,,,Don,,Fagerquist,,,Uan,,Rasey,,,Shorty,,Sherock,,,Tony,,Terran,,(trumpet),,Kent,,Larsen,,,Murray,,McEachern,,,Tommy,,Shepard,,(trombone),,George,,Roberts,,(bass,,trombone),,Buddy,,Collette,,,Paul,,Horn,,,Jack,,Nimitz,,,Bill,,Perkins,,,Bud,,Shank,,(reeds),,Victor,,Arno,,,Emil,,Briano,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Dave,,Frisina,,,Alex,,Murray,,,Erno,,Neufeld,,,Stanley,,Plummer,,,Jerome,,Reisler,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Albert,,Steinberg,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,(violin),,Joe,,DiFiore,,,Ray,,Menhennick,,,Gary,,Nuttycombe,,,Robert,,Ostrowski,,(viola),,Margaret,,Aue,,,William,,Van,,Den,,Burg,,,Ed,,Lustgarten,,,Emmett,,Sargeant,,(cello),,Paul,,Smith,,(piano),,Bob,,Bain,,,John,,Collins,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,June,,3,,,1964,,52144-9L-O-V-ECapitol,,5261,,,T-2195,,52145-6WanderlustCapitol,,5486,,52146-6MarnieCapitol,,5219,,52147-2More,,And,,More,,Of,,Your,,Amor-,,*,,Capitol,,T-2195,,,ST-2195,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,*,,Capitol,,5261,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,/,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,See,,Tomorrow,,*,,Capitol,,5486,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,Wanderlust,,/,,You'll,,See,,*,,Capitol,,5219,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,Marnie,,/,,More,,And,,More,,Of,,Your,,Amor,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,unidentified,,orchestra,,,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Las,,Vegas,,,NV,,,August,,18,,,1964,,52931-32Je,,Ne,,Repartirai,,Pas,,(L-O-V-E),,(French,,ver.),,52932-7Amor,,(L-O-V-E),,(Spanish,,ver.)Capitol,,5333,,52933-27L-O-V-E,,(Italian,,ver.)Capitol,,5331,,52934-18L-O-V-E,,(German,,ver.)Capitol,,5332,,52935-7L-O-V-E,,(Japanese,,ver.)Capitol,,5330,,52939-10AMutterlein,,(Answer,,Me),,(German,,ver.)Capitol,,5332,,*,,Capitol,,5333,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,Amor,,(L-O-V-E),,(Spanish,,ver.),,/,,Tu,,Eres,,Tan,,Amable,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Spanish,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5331,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,(Italian,,ver.),,/,,Tu,,Sei,,Cosi,,Amabile,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Italian,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5332,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,(German,,ver.),,/,,Mutterlein,,(Answer,,Me),,(German,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5330,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,(Japanese,,ver.),,/,,Kareha,,(Autumn,,Leaves),,(Japanese,,ver.),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Carl,,Fortina,,(accordion),,Emil,,Briano,,,John,,DeVoogdt,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Bonnie,,Douglas,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Alex,,Murray,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,,Jerry,,Vinci,,(violin),,Cecil,,Figelski,,,Virginia,,Majewski,,,Gary,,Nuttycombe,,(viola),,Vance,,Beach,,,Nino,,Rosso,,,Joseph,,Saxon,,(cello),,Jimmy,,Rowles,,(piano),,Laurindo,,Almeida,,,Bobby,,Gibbons,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Irving,,Collier,,(drums),,Dale,,Anderson,,(percussion),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,unidentified,,vocal,,chorus,,,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,August,,26,,,1964,,52726-7I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,Hurt,,Anymore,,(Japanese,,ver.),,52727-21Le,,Bonheur,,C'est,,Quand,,On,,S'aime,,(French,,ver.),,52728-21Crois-Moi,,Qa,,Durera,,(You'll,,See),,(French,,ver.),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,William,,Calkins,,,Harry,,Klee,,,Bud,,Shank,,(reeds),,Carl,,Fortina,,(accordion,,,percussion),,Bob,,Barene,,,Emil,,Briano,,,John,,DeVoogdt,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Bonnie,,Douglas,,,Walt,,Edelstein,,,Dave,,Frisina,,,Jack,,Gasselin,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Erno,,Neufeld,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Joseph,,Stepansky,,(violin),,Samuel,,Boghossian,,,Joe,,DiFiore,,,Harry,,Hyams,,,Gary,,Nuttycombe,,(viola),,Justin,,DiTullio,,,Armand,,Kaproff,,,Emmett,,Sargeant,,(cello),,Jimmy,,Rowles,,(piano),,Kazue,,Kudo,,(koto),,Laurindo,,Almeida,,,Bobby,,Gibbons,,,Al,,Hendrickson,,(guitar),,Joe,,Comfort,,(bass),,Irving,,Cottler,,(drums),,Dale,,Anderson,,(percussion),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,August,,27,,,1964,,52729-25Les,,Feuilles,,Mortes,,(Autumn,,Leaves),,(French,,ver.),,52743-3Kareha,,(Autumn,,Leaves),,(Japanese,,ver.)Capitol,,5330,,52744-5Tu,,Eres,,Tan,,Amable,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Spanish,,ver.)Capitol,,5333,,52745-8Tu,,Sei,,Cosi,,Amabile,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Italian,,ver.)Capitol,,5331,,52746-24Passing,,By,,(French,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5330,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,(Japanese,,ver.),,/,,Kareha,,(Autumn,,Leaves),,(Japanese,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5333,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,Amor,,(L-O-V-E),,(Spanish,,ver.),,/,,Tu,,Eres,,Tan,,Amable,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Spanish,,ver.),,*,,Capitol,,5331,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,(Italian,,ver.),,/,,Tu,,Sei,,Cosi,,Amabile,,(You,,Are,,So,,Amiable),,(Italian,,ver.),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,,Stubby,,Kaye,,(vocals),,unidentified,,vocal,,chorus,,,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,and,,others,,soundtrack?,,,"Cat,,Ballou",,,possibly,,Columbia,,Pictures,,Studios,,,Sunset,,&,,Gower,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,September,,,1964,,The,,Ballad,,Of,,Cat,,BallouCapitol,,5412,,They,,Can't,,Make,,Her,,Cry-,,*,,Capitol,,5412,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,The,,Ballad,,Of,,Cat,,Ballou,,/,,They,,Can't,,Make,,Her,,Cry,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Bobby,,Bryant,,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Larry,,McGuire,,,Al,,Porcino,,,Ray,,Triscari,,(trumpet),,Fred,,Mergy,,,Tommy,,Shepard,,,Wilbur,,Sudmeier,,(trombone),,Bob,,Knight,,(bass,,trombone),,Charlie,,Kennedy,,,Bud,,Shank,,(alto,,sax),,Wayne,,Dunstan,,,Dan,,Patiris,,(tenor,,sax),,Jack,,Nimitz,,(baritone,,sax),,Sherrill,,Coltrin,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Leo,,Kailin,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Alexander,,Koltun,,,Robert,,Konrad,,,Mischa,,Myers,,,Isadore,,Roman,,(violin),,Stan,,Harris,,,Harry,,Hyams,,(viola),,Paul,,Bergstrom,,,Anne,,Goodman,,(cello),,Kenneth,,Hildebrand,,(piano),,John,,Collins,,,Eddie,,Duran,,,Paul,,Miller,,(guitar),,George,,Butterfield,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Coast,,Recorders,,,San,,Francisco,,,CA,,,December,,1,,,1964,,53090More,,53091How,,I'd,,Love,,To,,Love,,YouCapitol,,T-2195,,53092Coquette,,(Little,,Coquette)-,,*,,Capitol,,T-2195,,,ST-2195,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Bobby,,Bryant,,,Reunald,,Jones,,,Larry,,McGuire,,,Al,,Porcino,,,Ray,,Triscari,,(trumpet),,Bob,,Fitzpatrick,,,Fred,,Mergy,,,Tommy,,Shepard,,(trombone),,Ernie,,Tack,,(bass,,trombone),,Charlie,,Kennedy,,,Bud,,Shank,,(alto,,sax),,Wayne,,Dunstan,,,Dan,,Patiris,,(tenor,,sax),,Modesto,,Briseno,,(baritone,,sax),,Sherrill,,Coltrin,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Leo,,Kailin,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Alexander,,Koltun,,,Robert,,Konrad,,,Mischa,,Myers,,,Isadore,,Roman,,(violin),,Stan,,Harris,,,Harry,,Hyams,,(viola),,Paul,,Bergstrom,,,Anne,,Goodman,,(cello),,Jimmy,,Rowles,,(piano),,Juvenal,,Amaral,,,John,,Collins,,,Eddie,,Duran,,(guitar),,George,,Butterfield,,(bass),,Leon,,Pelties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor):,,Bob,,Fitzpatrick,,(trombone),,Ernie,,Tack,,(bass,,trombone),,Modesto,,Briseno,,(baritone,,sax),,Jimmy,,Rowles,,(piano),,Juvenal,,Amaral,,(guitar),,Leon,,Pelties,,(drums),,replaces,,Sudmeier,,,Knight,,,Nimitz,,,Hildebrand,,,Miller,,,Petties,,Coast,,Recorders,,,San,,Francisco,,,CA,,,December,,2,,,1964,,53090MoreCapitol,,T-2195,,53093Your,,Love-,,53094My,,Kind,,Of,,Girl-,,53095Thanks,,To,,You-,,53096There's,,Love-,,53097Swiss,,Retreat-,,*,,Capitol,,T-2195,,,ST-2195,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,With,,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Bobby,,Bryant,,(trumpet),,Sherrill,,Coltrin,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Leo,,Kailin,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Alexander,,Koltun,,,Robert,,Konrad,,,Mischa,,Myers,,,Isadore,,Roman,,(violin),,Rocco,,Curcio,,,Stan,,Harris,,(viola),,Paul,,Bergstrom,,,Anne,,Goodman,,(cello),,Jimmy,,Rowles,,(piano),,Juvenal,,Amaral,,,John,,Collins,,,Eddie,,Duran,,(guitar),,George,,Butterfield,,(bass),,Leon,,Petties,,(drums),,Nat,,King,,Cole,,(vocals),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Coast,,Recorders,,,San,,Francisco,,,CA,,,December,,3,,,1964,,53098The,,Girl,,From,,IpanemaCapitol,,T-2195,,53099Three,,Little,,Words-,,53100-6No,,Other,,Heart,,*,,Capitol,,T-2195,,,ST-2195,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,L-O-V-E,,1965,,(aged,,45),,Ralph,,Carmichael's,,Orchestra,,Victor,,Arno,,,Israel,,Baker,,,Harold,,Dicterow,,,Dave,,Frisina,,,James,,Getzoff,,,Lou,,Klass,,,Isadore,,Roman,,,Nat,,Ross,,,Paul,,Shure,,,Jerry,,Vinci,,(violin),,Alvin,,Dinkin,,,Al,,Harshman,,,Virginia,,Majewski,,(viola),,Ray,,Kramer,,,Ed,,Lustgarten,,,Kurt,,Reher,,(cello),,Milton,,Raskin,,(piano),,Bobby,,Gibbons,,,Allan,,Reuss,,(guitar),,Jimmy,,Bond,,(bass),,Earl,,Palmer,,(drums),,Ralph,,Carmichael,,(arranger,,,conductor),,Capitol,,Studios,,,Hollywood,,,CA,,,March,,15,,,1965,,53465-1The,,Ballad,,Of,,Cat,,BallouCapitol,,5412,,53491-1They,,Can't,,Make,,Her,,Cry-,,*,,Capitol,,5412,,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,-,,The,,Ballad,,Of,,Cat,,Ballou,,/,,They,,Can't,,Make,,Her,,Cry,,Ashby,,,,and,,,,Comfort,,,,left,,,,in,,,,1951,,,,,and,,,,an,,,,announcement,,,,was,,,,made,,,,that,,,,the,,,,trio,,,,was,,,,officially,,,,dissolved,,,,,but,,,,that,,,,simply,,,,meant,,,,that,,,,Cole,,,,henceforth,,,,would,,,,be,,,,billed,,,,as,,,,a,,,,solo,,,,actTheir,,1941,,recording,,of,,Cole's,,composition,,"That,,Ain't,,Right",,hit,,number,,one,,on,,Billboard,,magazine's,,Harlem,,Hit,,Parade,,(i.e.,,,R&B),,chart,,on,,January,,30,,,1943,,,Cole's,,first,,successful,,record

sau saal baad full hindi movie downloadinstmankvpn for dummies pdf downloadmahesh khaleja movie download dvdrip torrentinstmankcod 4 cracked key codesfocused heelingwith michael ellis torrentwedding breaker novel pdf downloadhex wars omnisphere 2 keygeninstmankadobe flash player 10 for android 2.3.6 download adobeinstmankdomain driven design eric evans epub downloadfree download tally 9.0 accounting software full version

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Juil - 13:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Assassins Index du Forum -> BESOINS -> BESOINS POUR LE DOJO Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange